Thursday, April 28, 2011

AKB48 "Everyday, Kachuusha" PV



So finally the PV is out and It's really not what I expected. I'm kinda worry and disappointed with this PV. it's was too much like "Ponytail to Shushu" even the dance. Because this is a hype song I though the video would be hype and happy but instead, I found it to be very nostalgic. So the video is basically, other AKB48 videos redone all over? This is weird. I can't get the feeling of a massive graduation out of my head. Which members are graduating? I have no clue, but AKB has been changing a lot this year and really I think this is something to worry about. I noticed how this video they really only focus on Acchan. Most of their videos do but this one especially. You can't barely see the other girls because it's like......Acchan's story? well I don't quite understand this video and I hope it has nothing to do with graduations. It's really hard not to think like that because of all the new people they've been promoting lately.

Screen Caps











These are what I can say the original parts of "Everyday, Kachuusha" the rest of the PV is just their other videos done all over.
I really don't get it and don't know what to think about it. it's very nostalgic to see all the other videos done again.


AKB48 PV Recalls

Sakura no hanabiratachi 2008



Namida Surprise!


Ponytail to Shushu




Oogoe Diamond



Iiwake Maybe




Baby! Baby! Baby!



Heavy Rotation



Yuuhi wo miteiru ka?



Keibetsu shiteita aijou




10年桜




So what do you guys think about this?

2 comments:

  1. I agree very much with what you said there. I also get a very nostalgic feeling watching this because it's so obvious that they took things from as many earlier PVs as possible and put them together. That can't be an accident...
    And the 5 left waving at the end? I really hope it's not a graduation. That would be too sad T-T. And A-chan hardly looks happy appart from the dance shot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it obvious that the nostalgic and the homage to their old vid is intentional...i mean....you get that just after watching like 5 sec...

    ReplyDelete